MY OTHER 365 PROJECT

This is really funny, but while moving, last couple of days I have made a promise to myself not to buy anything for the next 365 days, with the exception of food of course. My new home is swamped with things, gifts, toys, books, kitchen tools, shoes. I just can't seem to organize my life. The more I get rid of things, the more they come out of no where. And don't forget about the little bug that constantly puts out everything on the floor including my dear clueless husband!
I have lost my net modem & USB cable, my laptop is still non functioning & my dad is still in the hospital. He had a fistula operation today for the dialysis due to high creatinine. I have another news, but I am still not sure how to say it exactly! Am I being too hard on myself?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top