TEMPER TANTRUMS

33/365 the devils  by maa
I don't know if it's just me but recently my baby's hyperactivity is taking it's toll on me. I have became so impatient. And my control span is this much ( indicating to one third of my fingers ). Every time I drag her or shout at her she cries & it breaks my heart into pieces. I feel so down. Jian can you ask God to make your mommy anger & scream free? Is that possible during this lifetime? And could you just ask God for your daddy to be more considerate? I know he is the best but could he make him a little bit like me so that I don't feel that guilty or better yet just let him be & change me instead, so that I don't get angry at his silly stupid jokes.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. hyper babies & stupid jokes from husbands -- it sounds like we are living the same life these days, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I love you even more...sisters for life..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very easy to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web page.


    Have a look at my page: Arthur Falcone

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top