OUR JOURNEY UNFOLDS.....

45/365 DIRT IN THE HAIR
 I have a confession to make...I was an organizer freek, I mean I have still some of that left in me. Sometimes the inner me just want to make 1000s of lists, do 10 things simultaneously & then scratch them out. My dear husband thinks it's a mental disease of some sort & he doesn't let go of any smallest chance of making a joke out of it, as usual. In my free time, that is when the world is asleep ( literally looking at my daughter ) I just find a pen & begin to write a list of some sort. This was my list before we came to Malaysia. We planned to stay for 22 days. So definitely I was pumped up to do & go to at least 22 places....

1. Lomot seabeach - we had already gone to Langkawi, so a new beach was in the list. It was so sunshiny, the water was perfect & Jian loved it like crazy!!

2. Visit a village - we stayed at Kampung Rasa, it was one of those memories that I will always remember. It was open but so clean. The rain, the washed out trees, the large spacious kitchens with big windows, the small fruit gardens, the running chickens...oh everything was just like my dream.

3. Visit some friends - we went to visit some of our relatives & ended staying up for hours with lots of eating & coffees & icecream, just like teenagers.

4. Go to Ikea - I had this hidden dream to take Kamal to Ikea as there is no outlets in Bangladesh. He was really excited & took a lot of pictures.

5. Eat at Ikea - I know you guys are just laughing to tears, but I really wanted to try out their swedish meatball since I saw it on TLC & the pastries were soooo good!

6. Central market - the stalls were nice but everything was pricy. Most of the tourists shop there & you have to haggle a lot.

7. Enjoy Malaysian cooking - we got to cook with native ingredients like sweet beans, cream broccoli & eat fresh riped papaya which Kamal picked from the tree. Here is the instagram!

8. Visit my brother at University of Malaya - his campus is so beautiful at night, Jian & I wondered through everywhere.

9.Batu Caves - today we are going to this majestic Hindu temple, which have 272 steps to a limestone hill & it's 400 million years old!!

10. National Mosque - is in our tomorrow's to-do-list.

11. Genting Highlands- is planned for Saturday, Kamal is excited like a little girl because they have this horror park which I am definitely avoiding & he is certainly going to!

12. Lake Garden- for their awesome Bird Park. Jian is so so excited.

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. what a wonderful list. sounds like such a fantastic time. i am so jealous! <3 enjoy.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving your photos!

    Every time we go to Ikea, we ALWAYS eat there and have coffee! We just love their food so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now like a little girl jumping on the bed, thanks babe. You just made my day!!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top