FINALLY!!!

After a lot of tears & prayers, and my laptop gone dead and my worst luck with wi-fi internets I have this great opportunity to write a post & say to my friends..hey I am not dead or kidnapped, just having a series of bad luck with the computer. Between everything else Jian got hurt twice on the same knee, weakened by a viral flu attack & my husband's silly joke, I am on the verge of murdering my husband. I don't know why but every time something goes wrong with me it's somehow my husband's fault & he would never admit anything. Stay tuned for all of our experiences, both good & bad, our extraordinary journey through Malaysia with bits of my madness for traveling with a messy preschooler & an annoying husband!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've missed you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have missed Roman & your awesome posts,too. Can't wait to catch up!

      Delete

Back
to top