MOMENT OF TRUTH

30/365  MOMENTS BY MAA

I have my friends asking me why I do it? Why I write a blog? Why am I DOING A 365 PROJECT?

After doing the meditation workshop, I didn't develop immense patience or even my irrational shouting to my husband didn't reduce in any way but I learned some important lessons. One of them was " Never try to explain yourself to others." So when somebody asks me these questions I just smile & write about it later in my blog. I know this may seem unorthodox but I can't help it!!

I first started writing when I was 10 or 11 years old. Most of them didn't get published in the school magazines because they were either very simple or the other way around. And I have always wanted to write a book. What could be more true & real than writing about your baby &  just for your baby. I just couldn't wait that long until somebody might publish my book & everybody else reading about it. Blogging may be the only platform out there where you could express yourself & grow along the way. Do I sound like a blog add or what?

And the pictures! One of the reasons it's addictive to me is the images of life. There is no stopping to that. I love colors, black & whites & my newest addiction has shifted to the video sites, Why don't you check out my favorite one out here!

I still don't have the answers to most of the questions but I definitely know one thing, I am the GREATEST MOMMY for my little girl & she grew inside of me. So Jian it doesn't matter how many times you say that you love your daddy more than me, I GOT THE KEY TO YOUR MYSTERIES GIRL!!!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top