LOVE LETTERS

Have you seen the new movie 'Her'? I have just watched it & I think it's spectacular. The direction & the story!! It felt real in a way that I couldn't describe but only feel. I realized I have a thing for letters.One of my favorite book is about war letters to the families & I also have a high vote for Anna Frank's diary which is all about letters! How about I start writing letters to Jian in my posts which she could read when she grows up? I know it's been done & all that but how would she feel about her mom talking to her in written words, words of love. Oh, yeah I forgot, P.S. I Love You, is also my favorite which you have already guessed I suppose.

20/ 365  YOU WANT SOME, MOMMY?

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful photo. i think that letters to your daughter are a wonderful idea. she will cherish them one day. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think? I was so confused about the letter idea. But now I feel a little relieved!

      Delete

Back
to top