28/364 OR UPSIDE DOWN



No matter how many books you read or how many consultants you see, When you are put out there to take care of a tiny baby with tiniest hands & feet, you are lost. So talking to other moms helps to ease the pain. The husbands are as stoned as you are. So don't expect anything from them. Reading & witnessing other same mommies gave me so much relief. I thought I was the only mom who had bad dreams about leaving her baby in care of others & the husband cursing the crazy hormones on the way.

Knowing little things like your baby probably has sensitive skin if you have it or bathing the baby regularly, goes a long way. I have shared some of my thoughts here & here.

I am really not a product savvy person. On top it all, recently being constantly on the internet it taught me things like Chemicals can be rather harmful for your baby's skin. We face so many skin disorders where the main culprit is just a new cream or soap because it has a nice add going on the TV. I am still using the bed time range from Johnson's because the natural range is not available in my area & the bed time soothes the skin so well.
 Dress codes.....It really depends on the weather. But buying a 2 or 3 size larger helps or other wise you have to go shopping frequently & face problems like empty pockets or messy house with lot of cute children wear which you don't have the heart to donate even! I don't hold on to things but when I curate Jian's things it still gives me chest pains & tears. Natural cotton is always the best for baby's skin, layering can be done if it's a little chilly outside.

Foods....Breast milk is the best till 2 years of age & should be done exclusively till 6 months or 180 days, not a day less. Complementary food should be home made, freshly prepared with plenty of seasonal veggies & fruits. It should be tasty & flavorful. Because nobody likes bland food, no matter how less teeth you have or sick you are, right! Check out here for details or you can email me at hfarzana33@yahoo.com if you have any questions or other suggestions.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top