MY HUSBAND

THERE WAS A LITTLE MAKE UP SESSION BEFORE THIS SHOOT

 I always thought of doing a Wedding Week. This was the best time because of my latest anniversary. These are all kind of a dedication to my husband. Last 31st was my 5th anniversary, I knew him for 4 years before we got married. The funny thing is that we first met on the exact same date we got legal. We didn't plan anything.  Like most Bengali Wedding everything was planned by our parents. On our wedding night we realized that it was the same day we first saw each other. Talk about love!


We have this tradition of surprising each other with silly but wonderful gifts. Most of the time I take the cake but sometime he really surprises me. My first anniversary was so memorable. I still get so trilled to see this pictures  in Facebook & get so excited even after 4 years. I don't know about you guys but I love pictures. They make you go back to the exact  same time in a swift & everything becomes alive. I still remember that day. We went to bed & I was fast asleep because I was so tired of  my ongoing training but he woke me after an hour or so. There was flowers,candles,cake. I was shocked. It was lovely like a dream.We decided to celebrate with our brothers & sisters & went to KFC which was their demand obviously. All of them had as much as you can eat orders of burgers, french fries & cokes. I wore a silk saree & my hubby was in a matching shirt which was a gift from my mother. Oh my god! I was so thin!

MY SWEET HUSBAND ( .....LET ME GIVE YOU A MOMENT TO  SOAK IN THE CUTENESS)


Enough of me guys. Which is your best anniversary moment? Do share with us. I will dog search my possession & try to post my 2nd, 3rd ,4th year anniversary photos. Wish me luck. Why am I so bad at keeping photos in digital storage? Do you guys have any advice for this lost soul? Help me guys!

CANDLES & ROSE PETALS IN WATER (SUCH A NICE SURPRISE)
Guess what he gave me this year. I still can't believe it. I really need a decade to believe that MY DEAR HUBBY brought me a DSLR. I am still reading the owner's manual which I always do after buying something electronic. Here are my guinea pigs. I just love my family for being super supportive.


MY GIRL WAKES UP SO HAPPY


MY HUSBAND MAKING ME BREAKFAST
MY GORGEOUS MOM

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top