LEARNING

I am 30 & Jian is 3..but instead of teaching her,i am learning from her.How amazing! Most my friends ask how is this even possible?She just changed my point of view on everything..my life,my career,money,health.Before we had her everything seemed so complex,so ordinary.But she changed all that.I remember the first time I held her & promised to keep every bit of negativeness away from her as far as possible.I know all the mommies & daddies feel the same way.But still,I want to protect my angel,I want to fill her with all the hugs & kisses.I made a list of all the important life lessons she taught me-
 
1.Love matters the most:It does not matter how many chocolates or toys I give her she always insist on spending time with me.Even its a boring documentary if I am sitting beside her,she is enjoying it.Last night I was listening  to an AD & doing some chores[which I often do]a psychiatrist of some sort was saying that parents are the greatest friends.Then it struck me..I am my daughter's greatest friend.The best gift I could ever wish for & I did not even know it.

2.Nothing will turn out as you plan it to be:Sadly but its true.I always wanted to be this hot shot doctor.Now I just want to be a good mother.I want to spend every moment of my life with my family,sharing everything with them.I never felt this sort of peace inside me the way I feel it with her.Some day you think you will exercise with all your will power,the next thing you know you are snoring like a horse.You go to a nice vacation only with your husband.but instead you take your whole family with you,even your cousins,the ones you rarely like.

3.Money will only increase your pain:I used to think,when I grow up I am going to earn all the money in the world & spend it all in fancy things.But as I watched the people around me I realized,It can buy clothes but not beauty,it can buy treatment but not cure,it can buy diamonds but not promises.All the people in the big offices or huge apartments how much happy are they?How much happiness makes them beat a 9 year old little maid girl beat to death & then leave her in the gutter to die?How much love makes you kill an innocent child in the name of politics?The killer's father was convincing him to flee & buying the law.What lesson is he teaching him as a father & where will it take him eventually?OH SOME PEOPLE ARE SO POOR ...ALL THEY HAVE IS MONEY!







CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. this is a very nice blog ......the baby looking so cute....................

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top