DAY 17 BLOG CHALLENGE

MY FAVORITE BLOGS:


Lately I am doing some studying at my partners house. I wake up, get Jian ready, drop her at my mother-in-law's, then hurry to the hospital. From there we rush to my friend's home. I come back to my family at 10 or 11. So it's been very chaotic here. Everything is going on smoothly, but my god knows how tired I feel. If it weren't for the challenge I wouldn't have been able to write everyday.

I had this problem about understanding these challenge questions or may be I was a bit tired, anyways Regarding the last post, I have a confession to make...Education is not a right for woman in our country. Most of the girls here either get married early or don't go to school all the way. So that was my point. We as women don't have any privilege to go to a school even let alone choose the methods. Enough for intros, now let's go to the main part, i.e. my favorite blogs...

This blog world is quite new to me, but I have developed some selfish likeness towards a few...

1. lamb loves fox-here is a mother capturing the silent aura of her two little angels. I just love the pictures. I really wish I could capture Jian like this. Don't tell anybody but after my exam, I am starting a 365 day project.

2.young house love- this is an awesome blog about redesigning homes, family, love....you name it.When I was a little girl I used to pretend that I was in a TV show & teaching others about redesigning & organizing things, like closets, messy study drawers & make my chores interesting. Seeing them made me feel that my dream came true in a weird way.

3. live love simple- my favorite mommy blog, actually. When ever I feel lonely as a woman, there is always something here which lights up my way.I have this vibe of positivity, I instantly feel strong.

4. cococake cupcakes- I just love her cakes. All of them. Her pictures are so elegant & the birthdays she & her sister organizes they are so damn cute with  beautiful themes & soothing colors. I am so pumped that I am definitely going to bake at Jian's next birthday.

5. how to escape- it's about an English mother raising her two beautiful kids in Bali, in her new world far from her own. It's so realistic & unbelievable at the same time. I feel deeply connected to them, leaving in a tropical country & all. And also because I was raised far differently from this unfamiliar country that I have to call my own!

6. adopting baby schlenner- The cute kids & mom & dad- all of them are so lovely. The joy & peace they have.. I really want that for myself. And also we have been thinking about adopting someday.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I am honored! I look forward to checking out these other blogs, too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. just got introduced to photography blogging. and i see from where you might have picked up the 30 days blogging challnge. this was a very good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the love :) Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top