DAY 18 CHALLENGE: A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF

As you all know I don't like my pictures being taken, except may be with Jian. But I couldn't find something in my computer. I have some in albums. I like to imagine I am the greatest mom there is & the pictures are my only evidence :). Can I cheat a little & post more than one?


This is one of my favorite wedding pictures. I was feeling very anxious & terrified about the whole situation. But like every other of my horrible situations, God sent me an angel. The photographer. He was so humble, asking me to relax & let everything go. So without thinking further I just jumped. I had these mixed feelings of uncertainty & leaving my safe, familiar world behind. So I looked at the floor & thought " I am going to my best friend. No matter how bad it would get, I would be in peace".



 
This is the same me , but much relieved. Even though I have an exam in my doorway, my house is a mess, I have no make up on, I really need a facial & Jian is running like crazy...I am at peace. Only because I am surrounded by the people I adore & the beautiful things I love.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are wonderful photographs. Your beautiful soul shines through your eyes. <3 Your wedding attire is absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! I just blushed a little..you always say such beautiful things, love you.

      Delete

Back
to top