CHALLANGE ACCEPTED (HUHAHAHA)

Recently there were some incidents that made me a little busy to blog. My dad had a terrible fracture. His glucose level was a mess. My mother is in the phase where she complains to me 24x7. And Jian is in the"Look at me all the time stage". So I really needed some light. Then Dena from live,love,simple had this Amazing Blog Challenge. I am so happy & terrified at the same time. Happy coz all of you will witness my evolution & terrified coz I never thought about myself so extensively. Here it goes...

30-day-blogging-challenge

DAY 1 -MY BLOG'S NAME

For last few days I was thinking about the story behind my blog's name. On 1st October it was late,probably 2'o clock at night. I had this urge of doing something for me, something I adored. Like always, I was frying my half asleep husband's brain with my irrational excitement & all these crazy ideas. My husband is this great, 100% supportive guy but that night every light bulb moment I was having was being crushed by his practical analysis. He doesn't still know it but he was being this rude professor who was denying all these little kids college applications & definitely breaking their hearts. I was so angry with him but I decided to do something rather than bitching about it. When Jian & he was fast asleep, I got out of bed, opened my laptop, started looking for anything which would relay to my ideas. As they said it, one of the ways was to open a blog or web page. At  first I went to wordpress, but they were out. Then I tried Blogger. I didn't even know what a URL was, so goggled it. I always thought of doing a project with my daughter with all the little things she does that will mesmerize her when she will become a mother. I did this extensive search on my country's blog list to see what other people were trying to say but nothing was nearly as similar as mine, didn't even know there was something called Mommy Blogs. So I goggled top baby related blogs of the world 2 or 3 days later.. THAT'S HOW I entered this beautiful world of MOTHER BLOGGERS. Not knowing the URL correctly I was typing these words & everything was being unavailable, then having the URL understood the 1st thing I typed clicked.

MY BLOG'S NAME IS -me & my baby- by which my hilarious URL was inspired actually...
(ma and jian)....ma is my favorite sound, it's this beautiful word  in my native language which means mother. And Jian is my daughter's name which means life. I wanted to share all the little but important lessons she taught me,all my solo battles as a mother & a woman, all the places I have carried her in my arm & all the things she will show me in my near future. And yes I will sometimes talk about my practical husband,too.

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful!! I am so happy that you are participating! I love learning new things about you. I did not know that your daughter's beautiful name means "LIFE." That is the most wonderful thing. I always like that name but now I love it even more. Once again, welcome to the world of mommy blogging. We're all lucky to have you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yeah but I call her 'Aura'. I'm her uncle by the way. The reason I call her Aura because everytime she comes to our home she brings this positivity with herself and makes all of us so happy and tensed free.

      Delete
  2. I always feel warm around you. A hundred humble thank yous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to witness your evolution sis. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top