44/365 & the sea shore

I am sure of this that nobody loves water more than you do. Your face lits up, you can't stop laughing. The sun was so hot & the tides were so strong but nothing could stop you. You ran towards the sea like a sand storm, daddy & me just couldn't stop gushing about you. This became the TOP NEWS of the day.
I want you to be more powerful than the sun, more mysterious than the sea. The way you lit our lives, the way you stand up for your name. You are our strength, you are our star. Don't change even a little, even this tiny bit!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. this photograph is gorgeous! the beautiful greens in the sea & in her shirt! outdoor/natural light makes such a difference in pictures. fantastic. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it meant a lot. Now I am really inspired for my next pictures! Wish me luck...

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top